Requirements Before Submission
Files required to upload:
First, Author should download the following files and make them ready for submission through Online:
- Covering letter
- Manuscript file (Prepare your Manuscript as per Author Instructions)
- Supplimentary Material (Figures and Tables or any supporing documents) (Prepare your Manuscript as per Author Instructions)
- If your Manuscript is in acceptance status, Author should submit Copyright form along with Pay-In-Slip to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check list for Submission:
- Have you provided a Title Page?
- Have you provided an Author Information section at the end of the paper?
- Have you provided an Abstract of not more than 250 words?
- Have you provide keywords of not more than 3 to 4?
- Are your Tables denoted by Arabic numerals, and are they in order as cited in the text?
- Are your Tables submitting at the end of the text file?
- Are your Figures denoted by Arabic numerals, and are they in order as cited in the text?
- Have all your Figures been submitted text file or PNG or JPG files?
- Are your References cited in the required style of the Journal?
- Have you obtained permission and submitted documentation for all Personal Communications cited?